Thank you so much, Patrick Jones, for nominating my blog for this award. Please look him up over on The Linden Chronicles where he talks about his books, writing, publishing and promoting, supporting and promoting other authors, and all round interesting posts like how Irish and Udmurts share “Redheadedness”
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Now, seven things about myself! Hmm, something you might not know…
- I love fish, prawns, bugs, and of course, avocado.
- I don’t like flies. My mantra is, “Die, fly. Die.”
- I love banana and cheese sandwiches.
- I named my giant, cement-sculptured gargoyles, Cree and Tal. They’re short for creativity and talent. Gargoyles are supposed to be guardians but they seem to sleep most of the time.
- I broke my back, well a vertebrae actually. Yeah well, don’t play on your grandchildren’s trampoline. It is not like riding a bike.
- I gave my autograph to a famous country singer once. Ah, no, he didn’t ask for it. He was a great sport though. Hmm, I wonder if he’s still got it.
- I once went to a fancy dress party as a hippy. One side of my protest sign read “I Protest!” the other side read, “Against Protesting!” I thought it was pretty cool. Uh, yeah, I was the only one who thought that.
Now to nominate 15 bloggers. Hmm, that’s going to be hard because they’ve probably already been nominated.
Check them all out, they’re great blogs with terrific information.
Edited to say I had to take a couple of blogs out so now I only have 13. Never mind, it’s all good. 🙂